Our experienced team specialise in:
- Contaminated land; including assessments, reports, provision of information on commercial searches and property transactions, technical advice on pre-planning and planning applications.
- Air quality; including indoor (occupational health and safety monitoring) and outdoor air quality monitoring, modelling air pollution for developments and transport, technical advice on pre and planning applications.
- Water quality; including leisure water sampling, drinking water supply sampling, risk assessments and technical advice on pre-planning and planning applications.
- Legionella; including sampling, risk assessments, long term monitoring and risk control plans.
- Pest control; including routine inspections, one off treatments and farm treatments.
An Unparalleled Service
As part of Cornwall Council, Cornwall Land Air and Water offers a unique service. Our team provide an unparalleled service, giving impartial advice and highly experienced regulatory opinions.
We hold an extensive range of technical equipment and databases on historic land use and planning data. This allows us to offer an authoritative service at highly competitive rates, as we are a non-profit making organisation.
For more information on the services we can provide, advice or a quotation please contact us.