Contaminated Land Environmental Reports
Understanding a site's development history can make decision making on land contamination, property transactions and environmental liability a simpler process.
Environmental reports can help with decision making
Our land reports can provide you with a comprehensive review of Cornwall Council's data, including:
- Current and historical land
- Pollution records
- Landfill data
- Records of previous site investigation and remediation works
- Private water supplies
- Environmental permit sites
- Information collected as part of Cornwall Council's contaminated land strategy
- Historical planning consultation
Reduce the risk of land and property transactions
Land reports can help you to minimise risk and future surprises by providing comprehensive background information and environmental searches on a site.
Please contact us to discuss how we can produce environmental information reports tailored to your individual needs.